Aerosmith Angel Subtitulado Ingles Español

By R.I.O on 19:10

Filed Under:

ANGEL by AerosmithANGEL por Aerosmith
I'm alone.
Yes, I don't know if I can face the night.
I'm in tears and the crying that I do is for you.
I want your love.
Let's break the walls between us.
Don't make it tough.
I'll put away my pride.
Enough is enough.
I've suffered and I've seen the light.

[Chorus:]
Baby, you're my angel.
Come and save me tonight.
You're my angel.
Come and make it all right.

Don't know what I'm going to do
About this feeling inside.
Yes, it's true.
Loneliness took me for a ride.
Without your love I'm nothing but a beggar.
Without your love I'm a dog without a bone.
What can I do?
I'm sleeping in this bed alone.

[Chorus]

You're the reason I live.
You're the reason I die.
You're the reason I give.
When I break down and cry
Don't need no reason why.

[Chorus]

Come and save me tonight.
Come and save me tonight.
Estoy solo.
Sí, no sé si puedo enfrentar la noche.
Estoy en lágrimas y el llanto que tengo es por ti.
Quiero tu amor.
Rompamos las paredes entre nosotros.
No lo hagas difícil.
Dejaré de lado mi orgullo.
¡Ya basta!
He sufrido y he visto la luz.

[Estribillo:]
Cariño, eres mi ángel.
Ven y sálvame esta noche.
Eres mi ángel.
Ven y soluciona todo.

No sé que voy a hacer
Con este sentimiento dentro.
Sí, es verdad.
La soledad me engañó.
Sin tu amor no soy más que un mendigo.
Sin tu amor soy un perro sin un hueso.
¿Qué puedo hacer?
Estoy durmiendo en esta cama solo.

[Estribillo]

Eres la razón por la que vivo.
Eres la razón por la que muero.
Eres la razón por la que doy.
Cuando estoy quebrado y lloro
No necesito un motivo.

[Estribillo]

Ven y sálvame esta noche.
Ven y sálvame esta noche.

0 comentarios for this post